Papillion is where we will be living in Nebraska (more on why we chose there later). There are some great things happening in that town…check out some of what I found!
From the Papillion Website for New Residents:
Quality of Life
– Papillion’s total park space – 653 Acres
– Papillion’s percentage of park space – 28.7%
– Papillion offers two city-owned golf courses
– Twelve city parks & a city-wide trail system– Sumtur Amphitheater – The area’s only outdoor performance venue
– Sump Memorial Library – Offers Free Wi-Fi and programming for all ages
1. Check out the PARKS AND REC WEBSITE! It is loaded with fun things to do!
- Over the summer, there are tons of 5K’s, 10K’s, an Extreme 5K, Papillion Days, etc
2. Papio Bay Aquatic Park – Is about 5 minutes from our house.
3. Farmers Market and Summer concerts at City Park – Again, only about 5 minutes from our house
4. Schwer Park Splash Pad – Guess how far it is from our house?
We are getting excited for SUMMER!